Watch our UNBELIEVABLE video about 10 Teachers Behaving Badly
1. In 1989 the body of Betty Jeanne Solomon was found in the family home, she had been hit in the head with a pistol and shot 9 times in her back and legs. Earlier that night police had received a call from a woman in distress that had been cut early.
The main suspect was husband Paul Solomon, whose alibi had been in a local bowling alley with some friends before he was due to meet up with the woman he was having an affair with afterwards. That woman was high school teacher Carolyn Warmus.
After the death Solomon broke up his relationship with Warmus and met another woman, it was at this point they began suspecting her due to her erratic behaviour towards Paul Solomon.
She began to relentlessly pursue Solomon, including following him to Puerto Rico and calling his woman's family in an effort to end the relationship. When they gained information that Warmus had obtained a .25 caliber Beretta pistol with a silencer bought with a stolen driver's license of Liisa Kattai. It was enough to put a case together against her.
2. Albert Fentress' actions are more horrifying than any other on this list so far, for he not only killed his victims, he ate them. Paul Masters was his victim, who was lured into the middle school teachers basement in a familiar scene like that out of Deliverance. It was here that he tied him to a post, sexually abused and mutilated him, shot him twice in the head, and cooked and ate parts of his body.
He was found guilty by way of insanity and sentenced to life sentence in a maximum security prison for his horrific crime
3. Ryan Armitstead was 27 when he was arrested for sexual indescretions with 2 under age victims. He worked as a soccer coach and began grooming the two girls with text messages. The text messages were innocent at first, dealing with soccer games and other matters, but eventually escalated.
He abused one of the girls over a period of 4 months before she came forward about the experiences. He was sentenced to over a decade in prison for his crimes.
4. Mary Kay Letourneau was a teacher when she fell in love with Vili Fualaau, her 12 year old student. Despite the insane age gap and difference the two claimed to be soul mates and wouldn't be separated despite her being found guilty of felony 2nd degree rape of a child. Something amazing happened on her release
They got married some years later
as well as having 2 kids between them. Mary Kay immediately met up with Vili as soon as she was released first time and re-sentenced to 7 more years but not before falling pregnant. In 2005, some 7 years after meeting, was when there wedding finally happened.
5. In a high profile case in England, teacher Jeremy Forrest and student Megan eloped to France together and planned to get married. The problem was Megan was only 15 at the time and had no consent from any adult about her actions. Friends said it had been “obvious” that they were together and that Megan was always “hanging around” the maths teacher
Forrest, was a married amateur musician from Ringmer, near Lewes, had been under investigation and was expected to be suspended the Friday before they disappeared.
A European search warrant had been issued after they were caught on CCTV strolling through Bordeaux and police soon caught up with them Forrest, 30, was arrested on suspicion of child abduction and Megan was taken into protection after they were found.
6. A teacher who led a double life as a major cocaine dealer has been jailed for 21 years. Mohammed Sarwar was known as The Teacher in his criminal circles and he went about his dealings in secret for 8 years.
It was completely unknown to colleagues, pupils and parents, the 30-year-old business graduate was boss of a gang which sold cocaine wholesale to drug dealers. He was found guilty of conspiracy to supply cocaine and conspiracy to supply cannabis in a trial last month, at which five others were acquitted.
7. Music class is meant to be a fun and engaging time during school. One where talent and hard work can combine to make sweet sounds. Well, that is if you have the instruments to do so.
Danielle Conner-Willowglade stole instruments from her classroom and then pawned them in a neighboring county to help feed a heroin addiction. She admitted to stealing up to 50 instruments from the School who enlisted the help of her boyfriend, Nicholas Bump, to exchange the instruments for drug money.
8. The teachers engaged in a threesome with the student and even videotaped the sessions. The boy in question didn't want to press charges on the matter but Respess turned herself in not long after
Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are all smiles in these images....... Check out other channels in our network -
BABOON TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrT-gj4C3qkCfsTgs7-rp9w
ROCK BEARD: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnhRBA3A5x1dArhcvtDWAw