Title : Top 10 Most Expensive Watch Brands in the World
10. Patek Philippe & Co. : Patek Philippe & Co. (PP) is a Swiss ultra-luxury watch manufacturer founded in 1852, located in Geneva and the Vallée de Joux. It designs and manufactures timepieces and movements including some of the most complicated mechanical watches. It is considered by many experts and aficionados to be one of the most prestigious mainstream watch brands along with Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, and A. Lange & Söhne.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patek_Philippe_%26_Co.
9. Bulgari : Bulgari is an Italian jewelry and luxury goods brand that produces and markets several product lines including jewelry, watches, fragrances, accessories, and hotels. The trademark is usually written BVLGARI in the classical Latin alphabet, and is derived from the surname of the company's Greek founder, Sotirios Bulgaris.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgari
8. Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication : The Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication is one of the most complicated mechanical pocket watches ever created. The 18-karat gold watch was assembled by Patek Philippe and named after banker Henry Graves Jr who commisioned it out of his desire to outdo the Grande Complication pocketwatch of American automaker James Ward Packard.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patek_Philippe_Henry_Graves_Supercomplication
7. Blancpain : Blancpain SA designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells prestige and luxury Swiss watches. It is a subsidiary of the Swatch Group. The company along with Breguet and Vacheron Constantin, it is one of the oldest surviving watch-making establishments and is the pioneer of numerous watch-making technologies. Jehan-Jacques Blancpain started making watches in 1735 in Villeret, Switzerland.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blancpain
6. Chopard : Chopard is a Swiss-based luxury watch, jewellery and accessories company founded in 1860 by Louis-Ulysse Chopard, from whom the company takes its name. Louis-Ulysse Chopard (May 4, 1836 – January 30, 1915) was a Swiss watchmaker and founder of Chopard. He created his L.U.C manufacturing company in Sonvilier, Switzerland at the age of 24, in 1860.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopard
5. Manufacture Roger Dubuis SA : Roger Dubuis is the brand name of luxury watches and jewellery founded by Carlos Dias and Roger Dubuis. Dubuis, a talented watchmaker, founded his own atelier in 1980 after 14 years of developing complications for Patek Philippe. He took commissions to design new complications for major brands for several years. Carlos Dias, a designer for Franck Muller, joined Dubuis to launch the brand.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Dubuis
4. Cartier : Société Cartier designs, manufactures, distributes and sells jewellery and watches. Founded in Paris, France in 1847 by Louis-François Cartier, the company remained under family control until 1964. The company maintains its headquarters in Paris and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Compagnie Financière Richemont SA.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartier_(jeweler)
3. Piaget SA : Piaget SA is a Swiss luxury watchmakers and jewellers, founded in 1874 by Georges Piaget in the village of La Côte-aux-Fées. The company belongs to the Swiss Richemont group, specialists in the luxury goods industry. The company was founded as a manufacturer of watch movements but began marketing its own line of watches in the 20th century.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaget_SA
2. Breguet : Breguet is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches, founded by Abraham-Louis Breguet in Paris in 1775. Currently part of The Swatch Group, its timepieces are now (since 1976) produced in the Vallée de Joux in Switzerland. Breguet watches are often easily recognized for their coin-edge cases, guilloché dials and blue pomme hands.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breguet_(brand)
1. A. Lange & Söhne : A. Lange & Söhne makes high quality watches and is regarded as one of the best high-end watch manufacturers. The name is a trademark of German watchmaking company Lange Uhren GmbH ("Lange"), a subsidiary of Richemont SA. Lange was founded in 1845 by Ferdinand Adolph Lange in the town of Glashütte, near Dresden, in the eastern state of Saxony.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Lange_%26_S%C3%B6hne