Started in 1990, by the founding member Mr. Raj Kumar Mittal with an experience of more than 35 years in the welding industry, ARCON has come a long way to be a well-known reputed brand in the welding industry not just in India but globally.
Rising from manufacturing only AC Welding Transformers in 1990’s, ARCON today offers a wide range of more than 50 products and satisfactorily caters to various industries like fabrication industry, heavy civil and infrastructure industry, power industry, hydrocarbon industry, defence industry and many more.
We have a distribution network PAN India & export to various neighbouring and Middle Eastern Countries.
Our renowned customers are L&T, IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, TATA Steel, Indian Railways, Airport Authority of India and many other private and government undertakings in India & overseas.
The vision of ARCON is to be the leader in creating innovative products that makes our customers competitive in global market. We connect to the welders’ problems and provide them with the best solution and training to be effective and efficient in their work.
Our passion is to help our industry grow by adopting latest technological advancements and developing mutually beneficial business relationships.
ARCON embodies a team of highly experienced and motivated workers, supervisors and technicians who are working round the clock to deliver value to our customers.
Not only are we ISO 9001:2015 certified company but we also have certifications from Bureau of Indian Standard which adds credibility to our products. However, we believe that BIS approval is just a minimum quality standard and we always strive to deliver more.
Before delivering any product, our quality team tests a pre-defined sample size from the manufactured lot in our in-house testing lab in order to avoid any variations in the product quality.All the testing parameters and data are recorded for future research & development.
ARCON products are categorised into 5 major heads namely –
1. Welding Consumables which includes Mild Steel TIG / MIG Filler rods & wires
2. Gas Welding & Cutting Equipments like Pressure Regulators for Cylinders, Gas Cutting Torches, Heating Torches, Brazing Torches, Hoses for Welding & Cutting, Non-Return and Flash Back Safety Valves.
3. Electric Welding Accessories like Flexible Welding Cables, Welding Electrode Holders, Cable Connectors, Protective Welders’ Head & Hand-Held Screens, Welders’ Leather Gloves & Body Guards, MIG /TIG Torches, PVC Welding Torches
4. Welding Power Sources consisting of ARC / TIG / MIG Welding Rectifiers
5. Industrial Safety Products like Safety Shoes, Gumboots, Safety Belts & Harnesses
“A SATISFIED CUSTOMER IS OUR BEST BRAND AMBASSADOR”
For more products info, please visit us on -