This is a small overview of the bike light I recently bought on gearbest.com. I am very satisfied with my purchase, since my goal was to get a small and rather bright bike light, which uses replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries, and doesn't have wires or external battery packs.
After doing some research on bike lights which are affordable and meet my goals, I had to make a choice out of these:
1) Magicshine Monteer1400
2) Ravemen PR1200
3) Moon Meteor Storm Pro
4) Lezyne Super Drive 1500 XXL
Here are the main reasons, why I went for the Magicshine:
1) The mount – it is one of the most important parts of a light for me. I hate when the light wobbles, slips or loses its position after you hit a rock or jump land somewhere. Reading reviews about other mentioned lights, I came to the fact, that all of them are good lights, but the mount could be improved.
2) Out of all, it was the cheapest light. In fact, it was more than two times cheaper than Moon Meteor Storm Pro and Lezyne Super Drive 1500 XXL.
3) It has easily replaceable batteries, and only Moon Meteor Storm Pro has the same (but they are not 18650, and are harder to find online)
4) After reading reviews of other mentioned lights, every each of them had its own disadvantages and faults, which I will not discuss here, but a lot can be found by just googling their reviews.
I have not yet tested the light while riding a bike at night, but I have walked with it and it does shine good enough for me. I will make a video of the light in action a few months later, after the snow will melt and I will begin my cycling season.