**Subscribe Us For More Videos Like This**
1. Convert Men's Shirt Into Girls Off Shoulder Top in 5 minutes
2. DIY: Convert Old Saree Into Ethnic Jacket
3. Convert An Old Tshirt Into A Cute Peplum Top in 5 Minutes
4. 4 Quick & Easy Festive Hairstyles
5. How To: Make Your Own Mickey/Minnie Ears Headband In 2 Different Ways
6. 10 Easy Ways To Wear A Scarf in 6 minutes!!
7. DIY: 10 Quick And Easy Choker Necklace
8. DIY 2 Easy Festive Nail Arts (No Tools Needed)
9. How To: Marble Nail Art Using Sharpie Pens/Permanent Markers
10. 2 Ways To Refashion Your Old Leggings Into New Stylish Leggings(Sew & No Sew Technique)
11. 4 Ways To Convert/Style And Re-Use Your Old Scarves Into Jackets
**Connect with us & share your images of your DIY's with us on our INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK Page**
LINK is Mentioned Below..!!
1. INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/thediygirlss/
2. FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/thediygirlss/
3. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3CnctRfikgUEonCXYhxiw
**Ramie & Shalini's Social Media Links are**:-
1. Ramie's Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/lifeisnails/ (nails)
2. Shalini's Instagram:- https://www.instagram.com/craftynailss/ (nails)
3. Ramie's Snapchat:- rramie
4. Shalini's Snapchat:- js_shalini
5. Ramie's Blog:- http://www.lifeisnails.com/
6. Shalini's Blog:- http://thesjcreations.blogspot.in/
About our Channel:
Subscribe for the Coolest and Useful DIY Videos Each Week! This channel is all about DIY, makeup tutorials, hairstyles, nail art and other awesome crafty ideas that pop into our mind. Every DIY tutorial is very easy and simple to follow, perfect for beginners, explained step by step and achievable at home.
We are "two crazy and funky Indian girls" who love everything girly related stuff - especially CreaDIYs and Crafts. Please subscribe and let us know what DIY videos would you like to see!!
Let us know what you think of this video in the comments below.
Thank you so much for watching, love you all !! :)
Music: Uplink I still need you[provided by NCS]
* SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/itsuplink
* Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialUplink
* Twitter https://twitter.com/itsuplink
* Facebook https://www.facebook.com/itsuplink
* Instagram https://www.instagram.com/itsuplink/
I hate distress jeans or ripped jeans poeple need to stop wearing them throw them in them trash what is so wrong with jeans with out rips it seem people dont want jeans anymore they want garbage that what ripped jean are they are trash in need to go there im tired of seeing evryone wear ripped jeans why cant people wear nice thing with out ripping them up
Sorry for the delayed response!
Well, the ripping is actually very easy, let me frame out the steps here as much as possible, first mark your points where you want ripping to be, then what you nee to do is try and cut a straight line across the marked line leaving the back side of the jean uncut. make more such cuts parallel to this first cut, then take a tweezer and focus on the weaving of the jean, you will see there are two types of thread blue and white(if using a blue jean) , you will need to pull the vertical blue threads, the white ones should be left untouched so when you will be done with the removal of all the blue threads, you will be left with only white thread in your cut area. Then to make the edges look ripped as well just go with your tweezer and pull threads randomly from the edges, to make it look messy.
I hope I cleared your point now? :)
I know right!! These jeans are expensive than the normal ones and the only difference they have is that they are torn out, its like paying extra money to ruin your jeans which you can do by yourself and still look great!!
Thank you for watching our video:)Really appreciate it:)
Child marriages are common:
On a recent day, eight community elders sat in a [refugee] camp, some chewing khat, the narcotic leaf favored by most Yemeni men. Seven have married off their girls this year.
Even Salim, the elder who worked at the charity, is preparing to marry off his two daughters, ages 13 and 14. "I want to feel secure of their futures, if only for economic reasons," he said.
Mohammad Ali al-Ansi married off his two girls, ages 13 and 14, in April. "My heart is bleeding inside, but I was forced to do this," he said. "I have no job. Its difficult for me to feed my 10 children." He received $1,600 in dowry for each of his girls, he said. But after paying for their weddings and meeting other debts, the money has nearly run out. "If things get worse, theres no doubt Ill marry off my 12-year-old daughter," Ansi said.
More on Ansis 14-year-old daughter Fatma, married to 21-year-old Zaid:
Fatma spent her day cooking and washing clothes for her in-laws. When asked the name of her husbands family, Fatma didnt know it. She remembers her father telling her and her sister, Amal, that the family needed money. She remembers that Amal was in tears because her new husband was taking her to another region. The two sisters have not seen each other since their weddings.
"I am too young to be married," Fatma said. "I want to study. I want to learn how to write. I have sacrificed for my family," she continued, her voice dropping to a whisper.
Minutes later, her husband arrived at the tent, and Fatma went silent. He said Fatma was "at a good age to marry." When asked if she could attend school, he shook his head no. "Shes a little too old for school," he said.
Female sexual freedom among the Tuareg : Flora Drury has written up the sex habits of the Saharas Muslim Tuareg people based on the work by Henrietta Butler. Some excerpts:
Their men became known as the blue men of the Sahara because the dye from their distinctive indigo scarves rub off onto their faces giving them a mysterious air. The Tuareg evoke images of a long forgotten and romantic age.